Thursday, May 14, 2015

Tolerance is intolerable

I hate the term "tolerance" when referring to sexuality. It's condescending. It implies, "We know you're wrong but we'll tolerate your little snit. For now."
Don't practice tolerance. Practice "Who cares?" or "So what?" or even better, "meh."
Nothing Miley Cyrus, Ru Paul, Ellen Degeneres, or the guy up the street does or says or thinks is going to affect me or who I am, or who I do *snicker* so why the hell should I care. I don't care if your thing is blind midgets in scuba suits wearing feather boas in the middle of the street, just don't block traffic. And no it does not undermine anything, and if you use that word in relation to anything but mining or construction I'll slap you with a haddock. I don't know why a haddock, it just popped into my head. Don't harsh my flow!
Sigh
What was I... damn, derailed by seafood.

No comments:

Post a Comment