Saturday, May 23, 2015

Full throttle

Here a fun game I recommend most don't try, but I'm a trained professional:

Make a drinking game out of the internet. Everytime someone posts something so stupid you can't even explain to them why it's stupid, take a drink. I used to use tequila but the Cuervo people started actually worrying about how much of their product I was buying. They thought I was an unlicensed wholesaler. And I kept waking up in Nebraska, naked, and covered in kitty litter.
So now I stick to beer. Tip for the carb conscious - Miller Lite has the lowest carbs. See? Healthy lifestyle consciousness here.
I also recommend not going to any political, religious, sports, gender-biased, or news sites. Unless you want letters from Miller wondering if you're an unlicensed wholesaler. "But Vicat", you may gasp, "what does that leave me?"
Any other site not focused on anything. I don't care if they are discussing coffee, crop rotation, Galileo, the best kitty litter (Dr. Elsie's Precious), the temperature in Uganda, or the metaphysical aspects of Clive Barker's collected works, there will be somebody going full throttle twatwaffle to quench your thirst.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment