Saturday, May 2, 2015

Inappropriate Muttering

I've been asked to leave yet another Bingo tournament. Same reason as always - Inappropriate Muttering. I can't help myself.
I'm the one who appreciates the brilliant irony of Pink Floyd's "Another Brick In The Wall" but simply cannot get past the double negative.
Some of you now know where I'm going with this.
B 8
"BE EATEN!" I thought I whispered. Evidently not.
They might have let it slide if I had stopped there, like the folks at the Sands back in Reno always turned a deaf ear to my mutters (except that 1 time when I accidentally leapt from my chair and screamed, "4 gold balls and I'm playing 50 cards but didn't have even 1??" They asked me to leave).
But when my B 8 trigger is flipped, I can't stop myself.
O 69 - snicker
B 1 - Zen bingo
I  19 - not for 70 years you old gink
B 4 - and during, and after
B 9 - lethal

I guess some find this disruptive. I call it responsive and corrective.
Maybe it's the use of the word "lethal."

No comments:

Post a Comment