Saturday, August 1, 2015

We're both mad as hell!!

I am not going to recap the Cecil & now Jericho events because a jillion news agencies have already covered that. I'm going to say this:
I quit. If this is what humans do and allow, I no longer want to be one.
Far before I ever read the Dalai Lama's quote, I adopted as my personal mantra, "Our job as humans is the leave this life a better place than when we got here, or at least don't fuck up the joint any worse!"
There's a reason the Hippocratic Oath begins, "First, Do No Harm."
And humanity has lost the plot when it comes to what we do and allow, because we're too busy worrying about violating rights of complete wastes of oxygen like Dentist Douchebag. I personally believe both he and the poachers have ceded their rights to be treated as humans. I think they all should be hacked up and fed as a meal to the cubs, and their belongings sold to fund continued feeding them until they are old enough to hunt for themselves.
Because that is the only solution that adheres to the social contract we must abide by in order to survive on this planet. And I think I may be channeling Serge A. Storms. I'm fine with that.

**Note: shortly after posting it was released that Jericho is still alive. Yes, and? I stand by my original statement. Dentist Douchebag and all poachers, as well as the sick fucks who buy the kills should be food for the victims' families.

No comments:

Post a Comment