Monday, July 6, 2015

Yeah, I know

Okay, I haven't blogged here in a bit. Is "blogged" in O.E.D.? I can't be bothered to look. Noo wurd, if not. My cat was sick. Noit isn't a crap excuse. 1 of my cats, BratCat, has a very rare type of Feline Acute Respiratory Disorder (Birth Trauma-Induced, Non-Contagious) which before Brat had a 100% mortality rate by age 2. Brat is 5 1/4, which is huge. Most of that is because nobody bothers to do research on something that is "always" fatal, but we've proved it isn't, so STEP IT THE FUCK UP, VETS!
Yeah, that's a different blog.
Amurika just had another anniversary, accompanied by the requisite fireworks by people with a an illegal B.A.L. and insufficient knowledge of the symbolism of fireworks.
Next year, no matter where I am (and it won't be Nebraska, regardless), I'm going to go around and if anyone in a mile radious of me can't demonstrate a working knowledge of American history, the calender, and fireworks safety through  interpretive dance, I'm confiscating their fireworks.
Try me. I used to make my living blowing up things, and will not hesitate to include morons, again.
That said, I want to talk about something that I read about in a disturbing blog a few weeks back - The Happy Housewife's Hidden Cocktail. Yeah. It's 3/1 freaking mouthwash & vanilla extract over ice. Insert full body rigor here. I make it a habit to never bitch about something I haven't experienced firsthand (not including incest, coprophilia, or being Republican) so I tried a sip. Don't. Just... don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment