Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Off Limits? Nope.

This is, as advertised:
"Further proof that the sole goal of mankind is now to take selfies absolutely everywhere possible, a vibrator that can video capture an orgasm from its epicentre has been invented.

The nightmarish love child of an endoscopy and a vibrator, the 'Svakom Gaga Camera Vibrator' allows for a new level of explicitness in amateur sex tapes.

Footage taken can be uploaded to PC or smartphone and the device also syncs with FaceTime, offering the unprecedented opportunity to be on the phone with someone's genitals."

I call too much technology. Yes, I suck at selfies so I'm a tad bitter about them, particularly since BratCat can do them and the only image I can successfully capture is my chest scar. But this isn't about that.
I have done the whole, "Examine your vagina with a mirror to better know yourself," routine. For about 3.7 seconds during which I went, Huh. Okay. Different view. Big deal. Unless you are undergoing some sort of physical diagnostic process, there is just no need for this product. And they already have a gigantic Mr Microphone wand thingy for that.
Stop the madness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment