Sunday, March 1, 2015

I was not expecting that

Everybody knows this one:
Type in your pet's name with .com and see what you get. I tried Geo.com and it was a big hub site. Rags.com sells - what a suprise - rags of all kinds. I was not prepared for Brat.com.
Nothing. Nada. I could actually have Brat.com as a domain. I was expecting at least some twisted sex site featuring naughty schoolgirls with giant lollipops inserted in various orifices. Orifi? Whatever. Or maybe a disgruntled mommy site with tips on terrorizing, I mean toilet training tots. Notice that alliteration? Yeah, complete accident.
Or maybe combine those and add a 900 number to call for hot toilet training moms wielding giant lollipops in dominatrix schoolgirl gear... okay maybe not. But there are fetishes for everything anyone can imagine so why not!
Regardless, now I'm all bummed because I could actually own Brat.com but I can't right now. Maybe for his Gotcha Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment