Saturday, September 23, 2017

I'm

There's this thing. A good friend adopted a kitten. Before said kitten was very old, she had to take him to her dr stabby, turned out kitteh had a congenital heart malfunction and rather than deal with it. She had him euthanized.
I kinda want to say, "You fucking bitch!" because if I had been put to sleep for having the exact same disorder... but I didn't say anything. And now this person's replacement cat has a problem... Maybe the problem is actually that an adoption, human/feline/canine isn't actually meant to be perfect or to make you appear to be perfect, that poor damn child my adoptive parents tried..  yeah, okay, I may be projecting. I don't care.
Don't give away or give up on your family, adopted, furry, human, decided, or any which way  Just don't or you'll end up at 7 a m on a Saturday trying to decide when it's appropriate to pimp slap someone for presuming it's okay to kill a cat for having the exact same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment