Sunday, February 7, 2016

Mistakes have been made

The internet has ruined The Beatles for me. I hear, Ticket to Ride, and all I can think of is that kitty on a chicken. While My Catar Gently Sleeps. You get it.
Speaking of things that are bad for the internet, I made a huge mistake yesterday, when I responded to a message on social media, taking me to task for...pretty much everything.

RabidX: you say you hate the man you married and are seeking divorce, to put asunder what THE LORD has joined, but what would you say if he died tomorrow????

Moi: I'm going with, "Whew, glad that's over!"

RabidX: how DARE you go against GOD'S wishes!!!

Moi: Look, I don't presume to speak for your diety or anyone else's, but I'm pretty sure no god worth a prayer wants me or any other woman to be some sociopathic's punching bag. When you've had teeth punched out, black eyes, broken bones, and been in a hospital fighting for your life after open heart surgery to have a meth head bust in and scream at you because he is out of drugs, then talk to me about what anybody else wants from me. Until then, thanks for your opinion.

So now I'm being bombarded in emails by the marriage crowd. I know better than to even answer some people, but we all make mistakes. Like Trump, speaking of delusional sociopaths. We've made a mistake allowing him to go this far, because nobody in any position of power wants to risk pissing off someone with a lot of money. It's bad for business. But what else is bad for business is allowing someone with no sense of compassion or empathy into arguably the 3rd most powerful position on the planet - the 2nd being Pope, and the 1st is clearly the guy who inspects everyone's underwear then puts those little tags in that says, "I played with your panties, #8." That guy creeps me out, but he is everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment