Thursday, December 31, 2015

Dance, damnit!

New Year's Eve.
We survived another one. Most of us. 2 suicides in a 2 week period here. 1 was a 37 yr old mother of 4 who battled mental illness all her life, and 1 a 80-something vet who was just so lonely he couldn't take it anymore.
I always say, if nothing else, I'll hang around just to piss off those who want me gone so badly. I can't imagine not finding out what is going to happen next in my twisted life. It would be like putting down the best book I've ever read without finding out the end. Or giving in to whatever moron thinks they have control over me.
Never. Gonna. Happen.
Life is the perpetual motion machine. Once begun, it takes an opposing force to stop it. And it's New Year's Eve.
Indulge in whatever you like, or not, as long as it hurts no one else. And DO NOT INDULGE AND DRIVE or I'll hunt you down. Wear goofy clothes and a hat you wouldn't normally wear on a bet, kiss someone at midnight, don't dig a hole on New Year's Day, and DANCE, DAMNIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment